October 22, 2008

BBS - BIM 2h17min

itz been more than 14-15months since my last time driving in LPT (lebuhraya pantai timur) or ECM (as seen on the pic).. so on my last trip back to Kuantan..after entertaining myself karaoke-ing to local radio, i decided to renew my record KL to Kuantan or more specific, BBS (bandar baru sentul) to BIM (bandar indera mahkota) door-to-door record...

well i did break my own record!! it took me 2hours 17minutes from my apartment in BBS to my home in BIM..hehehe!! tht with average speed of 167km/h..actually quite slow in term of average speed but oklah since i need to familair meself wif the 'track'

the pic above actually itz my prove to my bro..i always compete wif him since he hold the record for LPT in this house which only took him 64minutes in the LPT while as u guys an see i took me 74minutes!! Daayuumm!! 10 minutes more!! no worries..records are made to be broken..

Hehehe..perhaps maybe this weekends or maybe week after..i will renew my record..

so guys, r ya up to the challenge??

post ur best record and may the fastest be crown..."the ghost of LPT" hahrharhahraha!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

gile ar ko ni. harhar. xsayang aku ke. kang jadi ape2 kt ko ssh la aku.

Ichi said...

sayang xde la bro..rase tanggungjawab tu pun kire cebis-cebisan jiwa la kot..hahah!!

ARNI YUSNITA AHMAD said...

do not speeding!!!

P/: ichi punya blog time setting ni betul ke tidak?

Anonymous said...

attention ichi. harhar. speeding as u can.

Ichi said...

time xbto ek..mm...takpe kang b check yek

mr.right said...

bro,mung naik kete pe yg slow sgt?? kalo record aku la..dari karak to kuantan tu naik kancil turbo dlm 45min jer..

Ichi said...

confirm ek 45minutes..mm...baiklah..agak susah nk percaye bcos everyone know, 10 come out from your mouth, 1/2 tu pun belum tentu bulih pkai kan..so takpe..jadi peransang sude

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.