December 13, 2008

Been LAzy....



Lately i felt so lazy updating my blog..my gurl keep tellin me to post up some thing in my blog..but i dun noe..too lazy..but i guessed it bcos i dun noe how to resize my pics in Macbook..since i dun have PS or other software in Macbook..tht demoralised me..hehehe!! alasan..nway i got heaps happenin around me like, Penang and Bandung Trip, B'day umi, Semi Rugby Game Liga Alumni Kebangsaan, Dek Nors Wedding, House Warming Ab.P...but i guess i'm to lazy..so for start i will try to post it in reverse or any sequence i like..hahhaa!!

i also have to appologise to my bloggers frenz as well..it seems a while i dun drop to ur guys blog..mayb later on..tomorrow i'm going to KL for Final Rugby game agains STAROBA (STAR Old Boys Assoc.) n fetch Arni later on.Yeahh!! So i guessed after coming back from KL i will spend some time blogging..heheh!! hopefully la kan..

Nway here some pics taken tonite @ Abang P house warming..since today Fatin Bufday as well, i bought Chocolate Indulgence cake from Secret Recepi this afternoon n we had small side bufday celebration..oh!! Damia bufday pun carried forward to today..actually Damia bufday is on 4th November..so kire super belated la..nWay hapi bufday to Fatin n Damia!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei ko gerak sorg je ke KL. jom2 ronggeng. eh lupe ko ade die, so hav fun. weee

ARNI YUSNITA AHMAD said...

wah damia is so cute masa dia pandang kek, macm curios sgt nak tau ape benda yang fatin tgh tiup tu ;P

adalah itu real itik?tidak kan?