December 13, 2008

Tag from Fatin...

Terms & Conditions...
1. Listkan rules² ini.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 7 peeps at the end of your tag by leaving their names with their blog link.
5. Link the person who tagged you.
6. Leave a comment for each blogger.

1. Rules:
- same as above

2. 7 facts bout me
- even tho i'm very consent bout how i look..actually my BMI is 25.5 which is overweight!! haah! (ok ok Darl, it will be my new year resolution to achieve six pack or at least flat abs k=] )

-i start playin rugby in form 1 since i got rejected during skool soccer tryout which prove tht i'm suck @ football..

-so obsessed with gadjet n high tech merchandise. would spends lots of money on it.

-one of reason i keep an active lifestyle via workin out n exercise beside maintainin my body (oh plz!! itz not even ideal BMI..) i noe tht i got heart problem gene which may bcome problem in later year so trying from now to maintain my heart health condition

-i can b consider as metrosexual. i do wear moisturizer, eye cream n sunblock every time i hit the sun n sumtimes coloured contact. i use SK2 white essence with biotherm toner n biotherm whitening sets. i do put my cloth on my bed to choose what to wear n spend time coordinating it. and..ahh!! too much to say la but u get the idea la..

-one of reason i fell in love wif photograpy is tht im soo vain tht during first month after gettin my DSLR, i took lots of selfpotrait and spend time lookin at it..hahha!!

-well the last 1 i usually dun tell people..but...eh!! i change my mind la..i tell u sumthing else.. well i got 3 'pusar rambut' n one of it itz infront my head near the forehead..heheheh!!


3. 6 unspectacular quirks of me
- i got this 'was-was' penyakit..eg:if i set my alarm clock, i would check it at least 5-6 times by set it on then set it off again n repeat again and again..

-if i saw well dressed or stylo couple, my eyes will draw to the guys 1st..after sometime then i look at the gurl..dun worry i'm very very straight. i guessed i'm so consent bout i how i look i try to see how others dressed up n take idea from them..

-itz very hard for me to mingle wif elders..i dun now y..espeially during 'majlis' or other gatherin..i would rather sit at corner n enjoy the food while trying to make bored faces..huhuhu!!

-after high skool, i never finished reading a book or novel except related to my studies..well magazines dun count la kan..i'm soo lazy at reading books..

-i do have this attidude towards 'keep it to last minute'. n everitimes i finished sumthing just on time, i promise to would never do it again but yet to repeat the sin in no time..huhu!!

-one of my bad habits is to wear my sleepin uniform a week long..hahaha! makin lame pkai, makin comfy jadik..hahhah!!

4. Tag 7 peeps at the end of your tag by leaving their names with their blog link.
well i dun have many frenz to tag n sum of then dun regulary update their blog..so just these people je la..
-Huny -
http://www.fetyarmedbear.blogspot.com/
-Attila - http://atielarazmie.blogspot.com/
-Arm - http://sharulezhamrosli.blogspot.com/

5. person who tagged me
- Fatin - http://phatynsuehannah.blogspot.com/

6. Leave a comment for each blogger.
- Bereh!!!

3 comments:

ARNI YUSNITA AHMAD said...

hihihi iye mmg lelaki yang bersolek. knp tag saya lagi? tak mahu main benda nih.. tak selesa ;P

Anonymous said...

haha. arnie ta suke

Attila razmie said...

hehe..arnie, daku jua begitu sebenarnya...hahaha..okey ti sy compilekn skali ngan tag y arm kasi tu eh..hehe