February 2, 2009

last day in Malaysia

well now 11.43 n im not even start yet to pack my stuff..just delaying the time..hope today time pass slowly so tht i can enjoy this very last moment..nway i just print my ticket n visa..(typical me when nak blk, alwaz last minute)

what can i say, this is the longest holiday i had since i study in Oz( 4months tu!!) n it also the best holiday i had. full of activities, fun, catching up wif frenz, new frenz, doing new stuff n i have to say some of the thing i encountered probably had change me..new me, the way i think, look n analyse certain things..i hope this can prepared me for the next 2 years me which i hope can change me.. my life.actually i reckon the coming 2years is more crutial to me than undergrad time..cos so much plan to do..so much thing to achived n im far from everyone..(even tho its same place, my gurl will leave me in May, lots of my buddies are already in Msia or Melbourne)

Honestly im scare tht i cant passed next 2 years while trying my best to achive my target.. but i noe, if i do success in this 2 years, man..Alhamdullillah!! itz totally gonna improve my life.. Ya Allah..plz let me achived all my target in this coming 2 years. "permudahknlah urusanku"

mm..nway my flight from Ktn is 1830 n from KLIA 2240..nie nak kuar jap..1417 have to pickup my sis..but still tak packed up..hahahah!!
okok!!

Nway lastly i wanna say thanks to all my frenzs who i meet for past 4months. u guys r awesome!! to EXSAS EAGLE n ANSARA MRSRM MUAZAM Rugby team, thanks for letting me had superb moment playing wif u guys. to bloggers yg i meet, u guys cool n hot!! heheh! boys n gurls BijakSixers, u guys gimme inspiration n taught me tht friendship is sumthing u cant buy but u gain..sape agi ek?? mm..yeah bebdak SEMSAS, SMART, thanks for everitin.. n to sesape i dun mentioned, Sorry but u guys noe tht u guys alwayz i my mind.. cewah!! cam kasik speech menang award lak!! hahaha!! sedey la nie bai!!!

oklah.till we meet again guys, i love u all!!
daa!!
p/s: insyaAllah ill b back in X'mas..heheheh

15 comments:

Liyana Safra Zaabar said...

no wonder arni tknak tinggalkan OZ lagi,dah agak dah :)

ARNI YUSNITA AHMAD said...

Oit oit Liyana tidaklah hehe.
To Ichi bertabah hati slalu

ARNI YUSNITA AHMAD said...

Oit oit Liyana tidaklah hehe.
To Ichi bertabah hati slalu

Ilmar Imia said...

selamat jalan, senior!

klu novel aku sudah publish, aku kasi tau. Trima kasih atas doanya dan tolong promote blog tu secara tak langsung :D

Ichi said...

liyana: hehe! arni actually blk Oz kejap ade misi nie gax.

Syg:thanks Hun!! will do

Ilmar: yup! kasi tau.huhuhu! tu la jd promoter kejap kan.hahaha!! all da best for all of us la termasuk la sesape yg bace nie..heheh

Attila razmie said...

huhu guduck u kamu dan arnie~!! chayok2 dan majulah kamu untuk masa depan hehe~!!

Ichi said...

attila: thanks kamu!! kamu pun utk thesis yek!!

liyana said...

cik ichi..terasa mau join buat MBA di uni kamu lah..tolong....xreti apply..ahahaha

Ichi said...

Liyana: nanti aku britau details camne ek..

liyana said...

uii..sudah bertukar terus rupa paras ini blog..ihihi

adda_shariff said...

ahah! found ur blog! oh well..i had fun also when we had the bijak6ers picnic the other week. by any means, if u r in town (Kuantan r maksudnye tuh...or KL) giv us a buzz la...we might do some crazy things (ecehhh...) or get together again ke kan? as u said..friendship is something u gain...kihkihkih... k, all the best for masters studies bro.

adda_shariff said...

get together again? wth..salah term..hahah.. more like gather as in gathering ahh... aiseh...sori ye gf che wan..!

Ichi said...

ada: hek eleh ko.. salah term bisa bikin cuak tu..hehehe!! ok all the best to u too

Qastalani® said...

2 years? master ek. by research atau by course. Gambatte!

Ichi said...

Nani: by coursework.yg jd 2years tu, camni, aku buat Master of Commerce n since aku degree not A/c or biz related, aku kene xtra 1sem.pastu aku apply for double major, like double masters r, so add another 1sem.tu la citenye..heheh! risau gax nie..jauh n sukar agi nie..heheh