November 17, 2008

Me new Baby - Sha

as being a loyal user of PC i always have this mentality tht Mac is for pro user who demand high application usage such as designer or music composer..but since their campaign in new add which i reckon bit mainstream for them, plus seeing my other half been using her Macbook for her daily life, i have to say it develop this feelin tht Mac is cool..and Mac is in-trend n whats more itz actually easier and fun once u familiar and get grip of its basic.

i have to admit tht owing an iPhone do put some desire on me on having another Mac product( i already owned an iPod nano and iPod shuffle) n since my laptop (acer) is come to due..i'm taking the risk of getting a Macbook as my new laptop while yet to know how to use Mac Leopard OS.. and to my surpise itz was just like walkin in the park..too easy mate..and im lovin it.
Before i bought this macbook, i done lots of reasearch comparing between Macbook and Macbook Pro and all itz specz and variants..and i come to decision of grapin Macbook 13.3 inch 2.4Ghz wif 250HDD 5400rpm and 2Gb RAM..actually i want to get the upgrade version which consist spec of 4Gb RAM wif 350HDD 7200rpm..but since in Msia the is no Apple store, the reseller even the premium reseller like Epi center in Pavilion dont have tht version..yet..so have to settle for the earlier version..but actually itz already more than enough for me now..perhaps after a year i can upgrade it for cheaper price..
since this is my 1st laptop wif build-in webcam, i'm so 'jakun' trying it and showing off wif me family..here some of my pics wif gorgeous Damia(above) and my lovely sis, Farah and Fatin. (below)
so far, i'm soo in love wif me new Macbook for itz size, weight, OS, portability, speed, graphic, illuminated keyboard and the coolness itz bring in me life..huhu!!

yes!! i'm one of the proud owner of Macbook out there..yes!! finally..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awak sgt cumil. haha =)

Ichi said...

dont go there bro...just dont...hahahha!!!

Anonymous said...

ahahaaaaa. ok ape.

ARNI YUSNITA AHMAD said...

wahwahwah suda show off ye. hihiihi, pics last tu lucu sume hidung beso ;P

Ichi said...

huny:sume jd makhluk aneh..heheheh!!