November 27, 2008

Vain Edition..(sori for the post..xdpt tito la psl nyamuk)

hehe!! i just finished watch 2nd episode of Perfect Match (korean series, terjebak wif my lil sis) on my laptop on my bed..try to sleep but my mind keep thinkin' bout me gurl in Sydney..hehehe!! so i 'golek-golek' yet this eye still wide open..so i just browsing thru my pics n suddently i felt urge of vain build up n forcing my fingers posting this..ahh!! what da.. (bule lak ter'vain' pepagi subuh nie, haiya)
nway top pic is taken in Bandung(last week) on our last day of our family trip..oh!! tht Fruit Tea drink is so refreshing!! enak banget!!
2nd pic and last pic just been taken tonite..since today is me mum bufday, we went to Swiss Garden Hotel and Spa, Balok to celebrate there..we having this nyum2 steamboat for our dinner..oh! i'm surprise tht the hotel have been undergo major upgrade and increase itz level to 4.5 stars..itz been a while since me last visit there..nway the interior of lobby and surrounding area like cafe, restaurant, pool n such is now gorgeous..they even got a grand piano setup in the middle of water features right in the lobby wif backgrounding the nice view of the beach.. eh!! jap2..pehal aku promo hotel nie sini..dah dah a.. (nie dh busan n mamai r nie)

Peace out!!

5 comments:

ARNI YUSNITA AHMAD said...

hohohoho slalu pon camtu tido lambat kan. wah hotel tu nampak sugoii.nanti wat entri penang, bandung, and birthday ur mum okeh!!

Ichi said...

tu la psl..nanti ichi buat..asyik memalas je..bukan ade ape pun..

shiraz b said...

omg! label tak menahan: hensem, kacak, malay, segak, vain! take that rosyam nor! haha.

Ichi said...

hahaha!! saje kasi up skit blog..l8tr org search in web, terjupe la my blog..hahahah!!

FatinSuhana said...

bro.. kamu di tag! =p